Saturday, February 5, 2011

Why Not To Read This Blog


I am NOT an expert.  Sorry.  No smoke & mirrors or grand illusions of a social media god will be found here.  What I am is a small business owner and mom that is living and working  in a small town (Logan County.)  So why read this blog then?  Good question.  What I have learned about a blog is that most are written with a larger city feel and audience.  What I have also learned is that networking and marketing in small towns is very different.   My education is in marketing, while my work experience has been the hard way via the day to day issues of having a business.  What I see for this blog is a list of thoughts and ideas about networking in a community where the closest Starbucks is thirty minute away. 
 P.S.  If you happen to be coming this way and pass a Starbucks could you bring me a tall white chocolate mocha?

No comments:

Post a Comment